Graphic Print Tee
Adding a graphic element to your clothing personalizes its design. Especially if you have a shirt you love and wanna make is more visually pleasing this is great! Plus, if you are looking for sustainable alternatives to refashion your t-shirt this is an excellent way.
I have chosen to make this illustration as a free download for you to use and apply to your own clothing because I in inclusive fashion, I believe that what I can make you can make too. It is equal and free as music that is heard globally, well this can be see globally.
- Select the image and print the image on the rough side of the transfer sheet
- Preheat your iron & trim the image down to the image, leaving a 1/4'' border
- Stretch the area where you will like to place the image and place it face down
- Press down the image for 2mins
- Let the image cool down for about 5mins and then peel off the paper
- Done, it is ready to wear!