Pom Pom Earrings
These pom pom earrings are super easy and stylish to make
I have made this template for those looking to create the pom pom with the circular template.
pom pom earrings
Prep time: 2 mins | Make time: 10mins
Total time: 12mins
- Gold jewelry cable chain
- Acrylic/cotton yarn (Wool yarns are good too)
- Embroidery Floss (can you thread as well)
- Jewelry Earring Wires
- Jewelry Cutter Tools
instructions for Pom pom
- Take the yarn and leave a tail in between your two fingers.
- Wrap the yarn around those two fingers (not too tight) and stop when reaching a thickness of .5''.
- Cut the yarn and lift the wrapped yarn up your fingers, now cut a 6''in length of yarn.
- With the 6''in length of yarn tie it around the wrapped yarn, then remove it off your fingers. *keeping a nice grip.
- Pull tight. Place your thumb on top of the first knot and tie a second knot.
- Cut open the yarn loops
- Trim down the yarn ball. I recommend you grab a bowl or a piece of paper where you can dispose of the trimmings.
- Pom pom is ready.
instructions for attaching earring chain
- Thread a needle with embroidery floss with a knot at the end of the floss. Insert the needle in the center of the pom pom.
- Grab the chain and insert the needle thru the chain.
- Insert the needle with chain attach it back in the center of the pom pom.
- Knot in place and cut the chain based on the length you will like the pom pom earring to be.
- Now grab the earring wire and open it up and place the cable chain inside. Close the opening of the earring wire.
- Ready to wear.